Minneapolis, MN US
Date Posted: January 16, 2013
Life’s too short to work in the wrong company. Want to join a company that cares about YOU, is innovative and stable in today’s economy?
Join North Clinic, Where caring is a tradition. We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician Assistant to work at our Osseo location. The physician assistant works as a member of the medical team to provide general health care to individuals by evaluating health problems and instituting therapy in collaboration with the supervising physician. Within the physician-PA relationship, physician assistants exercise autonomy in medical decision-making and provide a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services. North Clinic offers a flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with highly qualified and friendly colleagues.
· Graduate of an approved Physician Assistant Program
· Current certification as a Physician Assistant
· Current registration as a Physician Assistant in the State of Minnesota
· Experience in Family Medicine or in related advanced practice role preferred.
· Strong commitment to working with and developing long-term relationships with patients who require ongoing care is required.
Benefits - We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package that fits your life.
North Clinic is a physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. We have been serving our community for more than fifty years and currently employ over 80 healthcare care providers.
If interested you may fax your resume to 763-587-7746 or e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org