Date Posted: September 26, 2013
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than fifty years. We are currently looking for full time Medical Assistants.
· Escorts patients to appropriate exam room and documents history in accordance with procedures. Performs efficient hand off communication to provider. Completes patient forms as required.
· Assists with procedures as needed.
· Complies with procedures and policies to ensure a safe work environment and compliance with OSHA standards.
· Prepares and distributes patient education materials as needed.
· Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Must to be willing to travel to satellites when necessary.
· CMA: Certification by AAMA; ongoing CPR certification
· MA: Diploma from accredited school with a M.A. degree; ongoing CPR certification
· Proficient with Electronic Medical Records preferred
· This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Previous clinic experience preferred
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for advancement.
If interested you may fax your resume to 763-587-7746 or e-mail it to: email@example.com by October 3, 2013.